Bluetooth Headset V4.2, Beshoop Wireless Earpiece Handsfree Business Earphone in-Ear Earbuds with Mic Support iPhone XR XS X 8 7 Plus 6s iPad Samsung Android PC

  • 【TWO YEAR WARRANTY TIME】 TWO YEARS Warranty, 60-day money back guarantee, no questions asked. We want our customers to be 100% happy. Seller Service Email: Torondo@163.com
  • 【9 HOURS LONGER TIME】 has a low weight (16g), the battery capacity is 90mAh. Only 2 hours Charging time , Very long standby time up to 240 hours, Talk time up to 9 hours, Music playing time up to 8 hours.
  • 【HIGH FIDELITY SOUND】Dual-Microphones design, With a built-in advanced microphone and dynamic speaker, minimizes the sound distortion, provides crystal clear voice indoors or out.
  • 【MORE COMFORTABLE WEARING 】The 200 degrees rotatable boom arm allows to adjust the angle and fit this headset in either right or left ear. Updated Ultral Soft Earbuds tips and Ultralight and soft design ergonomically-shaped in-ear ear loops brings comfortable and no heavy feeling even after long-time wearing. Equipped with mute button you can use it to mute the sound when you are calling.
  • 【UNIVERSAL COMPATIBLE 】Adopted advanced Bluetooth V4.2 with CSR technology, our Bluetooth headset with mic provide a stable call environment for you, and fast pairing with all iOS and Android system smartphone and PAD, including iPhone/Samsung /LG series.

As a former user of the expensive Plantronics PTL Legend Bluetooth Headset I have to admit I was a little skeptical of this purchase because of the low cost of this bluetooth headset. However this headset is excellent. It does everything the Plantronics did. I highly recommend it!

Been a great headset so far!!! It is comfortable and very clear hearing. I would recommend because of a good price and quality.

Nicely packaged product. Quick and easy pairing to phone. Audio quality excellent.

CAME FAST AND ITS A VERY GOOD PRODUCT , RECOMMENDED FOR MY FRIENDS

So far, so good. For those wondering, I wear eye glasses and did not experience any discomfort.

I bought this headset a couple years ago as a gift for my boyfriend he loved it. I had to get a new one because our dogs chewed the first one up recently. I would recommend this product a 100 times over.

I was worried it wouldnt be comfortable with my glasses, but it seems to be just fine. My only issue is that i have to take off my glasses to put it on, but once its on my gl and sses slip over just fine. I have yet to use it long term so im not yet up to date on the battery life, but i am very excited to try it out for calls! I got it mainly to watch my adult shows on my tablet with my kids around, but wanted one with a mic since my last bluetooth was basically a stick and would always echo.

After my purchase of a leading name brand that did not work as expected, I purchased this one and all I can say Is Awesome !!

This product really surprised me. For the price I was only expecting it to be OK. However, this charged quickly, sound quality is fantastic and the fit is comfortable . Highly recommend.

This product works wonderful, great sound quality

Comments